26 FEBBRAIO 2015
News! We have a big stock full of these wire ropes:
– stainless steel AISI-316 wire ropes, all constructions & diameters.
– galvanized wire rope 49 wires Ø 5 mm, 6 mm e 8 mm
– galvanized wire rope 19 wires Ø 1 mm, 1,8 mm e 2 mm
– galvanized wire rope 114 wires+FC Ø 6 mm, 7 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm e Ø 16 mm
– galvanized wire rope 114 wires+SC Ø 3 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, Ø 8 mm
– aluminium AL6063 sleeves Ø 1 mm, 2,5 mm, 3 mm, 3,5 mm, 4,5 mm, 6,5 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm e 14 mm
THE WIRE ROPE MARKET
8 MAY 2015
Since the beginning of 2015 the value of the euro has fallen more and more against the US dollar value. From an exchange of about 1,21, it decreased to reach a minimum exchange of about 1,05, almost reaching the equality with the american currency.
In the next months, as the forecasts say, we will have the same value between euro and US dollar and maybe the european currency could be weaker than american one.
This could be caused by the different monetary policies which will be undertaken by the Europen Central Bank and the Federal Reserve, since, the first wants to increase the quantity of money in circulation, while, the second wants to raise the interest rate that, making the investments in US dollars cheaper, it will increase the demand for money and his value.
FROM THE WORLD
22 NOVEMBER 2014
The Verrazano-Narrows Bridge has turned 50 in November 2014.
Built in 1964, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, linking two of the four boroughs of New York City: Staten Island and Brooklyn.
The four cables of the suspensory which is composed, have a diameter of 91.44 cm each, each cable has 26,108 wires, strands 61 (428 wires per strand) for a total of 230,000 km in length.